Consortium Agreement Towson

If you receive permission to graduate from Towson University as part of new courses, you tax office can process your financial assistance based on your combined enrolment at Towson University (your home school) and the host school. Federal regulations prohibit students from obtaining financial assistance from two different schools during the same semester, but they allow a school to process your assistance on the basis of your combined enrolment in both schools. If the TU Chancellery approves your application for a course, the TU Financial Assistance Office may use a financial support consortium agreement to process your TU assistance on the basis of your enrolment in both schools. You are responsible for your host school`s participation in the financial support consortium`s agreement process. Schools are not required to participate in the consortium agreement and some schools refuse to sign consortium agreements. If the host school`s financial assistance office does not sign the agreement, the TU cannot approve financial support for these courses. Talk to your advisor to make sure that the courses you want to take at the «host» institution will be transferred to your studies. To help you complete this process, you will find a CHECKLIST of items to complete before the consortium agreement is processed at:1. ___Must have submitted a free application for Federal Studies Assistance (FAFSA) for the academic year of the semester in which you use the consortium agreement. E.G. 2017-2018 FAFSA (CASE 2017, WINTER 2018, SPRING 2018, SOMMER 2018) 2018-2019 FAFSA (CASE 2018, WINTER 2019, SPRING 2019, SUMMER 2019)2.

___Complete off-campus Undergraduate Course Approval electronics, a copy must be sent to the MSU Financial Aid Office. Some articulation agreements are part of ARTSYS, the Maryland Joint System, which is intended to support your transfer from AACC to institutions at the University of Maryland and other participating institutions. Other agreements are concluded outside artsYS as partnerships between AACC and individual institutions. These agreements are listed below. General informationYou receive financial support from the institution that provides you with your diploma. The school where you are going to graduate is the «homeland» institution, which must deal with a consortium agreement with the other school called the «host institution.» The objective of a consortium agreement is to ensure the appropriate amount of aid. Consortia agreements are only processed if they are necessary to help you get your financial assistance. You must use enough hours of credit with the MSU to receive financial assistance. If you register simultaneously with the MSU and another school, all registration hours between the two schools will be used to determine your eligibility. You are responsible for paying all program fees from the other «host» institution with financial assistance that will be reimbursed by the MSU Student Accounts Office.

MSU will not pay directly to the other school. If you receive financial assistance for classes attended at another university or university, mSU must receive an official copy of these courses, even if the grades may be detrimental to their overall average. It is your responsibility to provide an official transcript to MSU. You may have to pay a transcript fee to the «host» institution. Note: Immediately after the end of off-campus teaching, students do not have to make exceptions to the Assistant Director for assessing transfers and joints in recordings and recordings. In addition, it is the student`s responsibility to provide a copy of the official minutes to the Associate Director of Financial Assistance. Students can take one course per semester (autumn and spring only) at a participating university for credit. It is a curriculum; Graduate participation is limited to schools with which an agreement has been adapted to involve this population.

Categorías: Sin categoría

Los comentarios están cerrados.